INTRODUCING... the new year with a new thought.
“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” ― Oscar Wilde
Over the Christmas Holidays I have been reading several books that are suppose to encourage the reader and reposition where their mind and thoughts might get stuck.
- This year... every day, KEEP YOUR HEAD UP!
- Live in the NOW, not in your worried obsessed mind.
- Take time for YOU every day.
- Be PROUD of who you are and what you do.
- GOD takes care of each of us and we are always RIGHT where we are suppose to be.
- LAUGH and remember to love and live life every single moment of every day.
I am looking forward to a group study I am doing with my art that just started. I am committed through my reading to keeping a journal and trying to rid my mind of the constant spinning of thoughts. Things get stuck in our minds and we loop them over and over again. Nothing will change over time no matter how much we worry about it. Living in the NOW is where God wants us. We should not worry about the past or the future.
"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. " Matthew 11:28